<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35479211?origin\x3dhttp://xueying-loves.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 09, 2007 Y 6:38 PM


[[Grow old with you-Dj Limmer]]

Another day without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now i know how much it means
For you to stay right here with me
The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad i can't take it any longer


I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you, sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you


A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along
The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad i can't take it any longer


I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you, sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you


Things can come and go
I know but Baby
I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me


I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you, sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you


I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be lookin in your eyes
I wanna be there for you, sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you





That girl.



.xueying.
25th February is my special day, and I just celebrated my 18 birthday in February 2008.
I started dancing since I was 4, and my passion for it will never die.
Although I'm currently studying at Temasek Polytechnic, Accounting & Finance, I doubt that I will be an accountant in 10 years time.
Family and Friends are the people who never fail to bring colours to my life.
Tiramisu, cheese, cookies, cakes, chocolate and ice-cream never fails to make me smile.

Adv



miissy

Loves <33

Dancing is my passion
Shopping of cause
Spending time with all my dearest
Clubbing

Desire.

-` happy happy happy everyday!!
-` many many many watches!!
-` out for a holiday with family!!
-` out for a holiday with bf!!
-` out for a holiday with my dearest friends!!
-` perform on stage!!

chit chat.



The sweet escape.

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Bijun
Beekoon
Chanel
Cassandra
Choonyi
Linyi
Luvy
Siokying
Ryan
Jasper
Joel
Joanne Lee
Peijun
Yang Qin
Yichen
Joy